Advertisements
Image

Angelina Jolie Reveals What Put Strain On Her And Brat Pitt’s Marriage |RN

Antoinette Bueno‍
Angelina Jolie is reflecting on her final movie with Brad Pitt.

The 42-year-old actress recently appeared on The Hollywood Reporter‘s podcast Awards Chatter, where she candidly discussed why she wanted to work with Pitt on their critically panned 2015 film, By the Sea. Jolie says she believed at the time that the film would improve their marriage.

In this May 28, 2014 file photo, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrive at the world premiere of "Maleficent" in Los Angeles.© Matt Sayles/Invision/AP, File In this May 28, 2014 file photo, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrive at the world premiere of “Maleficent” in Los Angeles.

 

“We had met working together and we worked together well,” she explains, referring to meeting on the set of 2005’s Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

“I wanted us to do some serious work together. I thought it would be a good way for us to communicate. In some ways it was, and in some ways we learned some things. But there was a heaviness probably during that situation that carried on and it wasn’t because of the film.”

FILE - In this Jan. 15, 2007 file photo, Brad Pitt, and actress Angelina Jolie arrive for the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif.© Mark J. Terrill, File/ AP Photo FILE – In this Jan. 15, 2007 file photo, Brad Pitt, and actress Angelina Jolie arrive for the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Jolie acknowledges that outside factors definitely affected their relationship.

“Over the span of that decade, I did lose my mother,” she points out. “I did have my mastectomy, and I did then have an ovarian cancer scare and have that surgery as well, and other things of course that happened in life that you go through.”

“A piece of art can be something that’s healing or something that’s difficult,” she continues. “I don’t know. I’m glad we did that film because we did explore something together. Whatever it was maybe it didn’t solve certain things, but we did communicate something that needed to be communicated to each other.”

During the interview, Jolie also discusses her famously rocky relationship with her father, actor Jon Voight. Jolie acknowledges that she didn’t feel close to her father growing up, which she explains is part of the reason why she didn’t take his last name, but says they’ve begun a “new” relationship thanks to her kids –16-year-old Maddox, 14-year-old Pax, 12-year-old Zahara, 11-year-old Shiloh and 9-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

“Through grandchildren now we’re finding a new relationship and it’s very, very nice,” she shares. “We’ve had some difficulties. Through art is a way we’ve been able to talk. It’s a common language. We don’t really talk politics well.”

In October, Jolie brought daughters Shiloh and Zahara with her to the Los Angeles premiere of The Breadwinner, where they adorably held hands on the red carpet. (ETOnline)

http://www.twitter.com/RNNetwork1

Continue reading

Advertisements
Image

Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-end Car Within A Month Of Purchase |RN

ford-sues-john-cena-for-selling-500000-gt-supercar
                               John Cena and his 2017 Ford GT. Photo: Autoblog

When Ford launched its Application Programme for the Ford GT, observers noted the hoops and hurdles Ford set up to manage its relationship with the high-end clientele club.

Actor John Cena took delivery of a custom 2017 GT in September, then sold the coupe not even a month later — an audacious violation of the purchase contract he signed, which bound owners to hold onto their cars for at least two years.

For such treason, Ford sued Cena in U.S. District Court last week, seeking more than $75,000 in damages.

Cena paid $466,376.50 for the liquid blue coupe with the “Dark Energy” interior, and made a video about taking delivery of the car around September 23.

Not long after that love-fest, sometime around October 20, the GT had a new owner.

Ford called Cena a few days later when it heard about the sale, and said Cena breached the agreement.

The ex-WWE wrestler is alleged to have later texted Ford, “I completely understand and as stated, I’m willing to work with you and Ford to make it right.

“My sincerest apologies,” and explained the sale was “for cash to take care of expenses.”

Ford’s lawsuit alleges Cena never made it right, after snagging “a handsome profit.”

Ford wants restitution for that profit, for “damages and losses, including, but not limited to, loss of brand value, ambassador activity, and customer goodwill due to the improper sale,” and for attorney and court costs.

The whole situation is kind of kooky, considering Cena’s car collection numbers roughly 22 cars, one of them a 2006 Ford GT.

Cena’s YouTube series Auto Geeks makes a point of telling the story behind each one of his cars; we’re surprised this is the story he wants to tell about his 2017 Ford GT.

Ford’s lawsuit said Cena’s Application Programme appeal included the line, “[If] I were to be deemed fit for ownership I would most certainly use every vehicle of communication to let the world know about the car, the brand, and the experience.”

Now, the only words he has for Ford come from his wrestling days: “If you want some, come get some!”
(Yahoo News)

http://www.twitter.com/RNNetwork1

Continue reading

Image

UFC Legend, Ronda Rousey Trains For Wrestling Career With WWE Star Natalya

Neil Docking
                  © Provided by Trinity Mirror Shared Services Limited 

UFC legend Ronda Rousey has released a new video showing her training for a future wrestling career with WWE superstar Natalya.

The former UFC women’s bantamweight champion has long been rumoured to be preparing to compete at WrestleMania 34 next year.

Rousey has previously dabbled in ring work at the Santino Bros. Wrestling Academy in California, run by Joey Kaos and Mongol Santino.

a person wearing a costume: Credits: © WWE             © Provided by Trinity Mirror Shared Services Limited Credits: © WWE  

Current WWE superstar The Brian Kendrick’s school is now featured in a new trailer for the launch of Ronda Rousey’s upcoming website.

The video shows the 30-year-old mixed martial arts icon practising in the ring with former WWE Smackdown Live Women’s Champion Natalya.

Natalya Neidhart, 35, from Calgary, Canada, is the world’s first third-generation female wrestler and a member of the famous Hart family.

Related: Ronda Rousey Is Stopped 48 Seconds Into Comeback At UFC 207 |The Republican News

Training with Natalya, the daughter of wrestler Jim ‘The Anvil’ Neidhart and Ellie Hart – the daughter of Stu Hart – shows Rousey is stepping things up a gear.

Natalya is a two-time WWE world champion and was the first woman to train in the legendary Hart family ‘Dungeon’ with her uncles Bret and Ross Hart.

There is also a clip featuring Rousey working out in what appears to be WWE’s acclaimed Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.

More footage shows the Olympic bronze medallist in judo backstage and ringside at WWE’s Mae Young Classic tournament in July. Last month Rousey attended an NXT show in her home city of Riverside, California, hugging Japanese star Kairi Sane on her way to the ring.

Related: Ronda Rousey’s Mum Wants Her To Retire Following Loss At UFC 207 |The Republican News

There is speculation the Four Horsewomen of MMA will face the Four Horsewomen of NXT at WrestleMania 34 on April 8, 2018.

The Four Horsewomen of MMA are Rousey, Marina Shafir, Jessamyn Duke and Shayna Baszler – the latter now signed to WWE.

The Four Horsewomen of NXT are SmackDown Live members Charlotte and Becky Lynch, plus Raw’s Sasha Banks and Bayley.

Both groups take their self-adopted nickname from arguably the greatest stable in professional wrestling history – The Four Horsemen.

The original dominant faction, led by Charlotte’s dad Ric Flair, also included Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard and Ole Anderson.

The women had a face-off at the Mae Young Classic in July – when Baszler reached the final before losing to Sane – hinting at a future feud.

Rousey was also part of an in-ring segment with The Rock, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon at WrestleMania 31 back in 2015.

person standing in front of a store: Credits: © WWE          © Provided by Trinity Mirror Shared Services Limited Credits: © WWE  

After a confrontation she got physical with both Stephanie and Triple H and has since been training for a professional wrestling debut.

In October, Triple H, WWE’s executive vice president of talent, live events and creative, said the interest between the parties was mutual.

“Ronda has made no secret her whole career that she has been a huge fan of WWE growing up,” The Game said.

Credits: Zuffa LLC via Getty © Provided by Trinity Mirror Shared Services Limited Credits: Zuffa LLC via Getty  

“She has been on record saying WWE is probably some of the most fun that she has ever had in her entire career.”

HHH, aka Paul Levesque, added: “I have been out there publicly saying that if she wants the opportunity, I am happy to give it to her.

“She is looking for the opportunity, so it seems like a perfect match-up. I am excited to have the conversation with her and see where it goes.”

A clash involving all eight women at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana next year would certainly be a marquee attraction. (Mirror)

http://www.twitter.com/RNNetwork1

Continue reading

Image

Jay-Z On Beyoncé, Infidelity: ‘The Hardest Thing Is Seeing Pain On Someone’s Face That You Caused’

Jeff Nelson

JAY-Z is opening up about how his marriage survived scandal.

In an extensive new interview with T: The New York Times Style Magazine, the famed rapper offered a rare glimpse inside his private world with wife Beyoncé, admitting to past infidelity, revealing his state of mind leading up to the infamous transgression and sharing how the power couple pieced their relationship back together.

Beyonce and Jay-Z seen in Manhattan on September 14, 2017 in New York City© Robert Kamau/GC Images Beyonce and Jay-Z seen in Manhattan on September 14, 2017 in New York City

“You know, most people walk away, and like divorce rate is like 50 percent or something ’cause most people can’t see themselves. The hardest thing is seeing pain on someone’s face that you caused, and then have to deal with yourself,” he told the outlet. “So, you know, most people don’t want to do that. You don’t want to look inside yourself. And so you walk away.”

JAY-Z never walked away from his own marriage, but it hasn’t always been easy.

JAY-Z and Beyonce leave ABC Kitchen on September 29, 2017 in New York City© James Devaney/GC Images JAY-Z and Beyonce leave ABC Kitchen on September 29, 2017 in New York City

Since 2013, the musician has been dogged by cheating rumors, which were only compounded by the news of his notorious 2014 #elevatorgate squabble with sister-in-law Solange after the Met Gala. Beyoncé more than hinted at marital strife on her 2016 adultery-fueled visual album Lemonade— and JAY-Z finally alluded to being unfaithful on the title track of his latest album, 4:44, released in June.

JAY-Z, 47, told T that therapy helped him look inward.

Jay Z and Beyonce during The 59th GRAMMY Awards© Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for NARAS Jay Z and Beyonce during The 59th GRAMMY Awards

“I grew so much from the experience,” the rapper (born Shawn Carter) said. “But I think the most important thing I got is that everything is connected. Every emotion is connected and it comes from somewhere. And just being aware of it. Being aware of it in everyday life puts you at such a … you’re at such an advantage.”

The artist — nominated for eight awards at the 2018 Grammys — said he built up walls due to experiences from his childhood.

“You go into survival mode, and when you go into survival mode what happen? You shut down all emotions. So even with women, you gonna shut down emotionally, so you can’t connect [because of the way you feel about yourself],” he said. “In my case, like it’s, it’s deep. And then all the things happen from there: infidelity …”

JAY-Z acknowledged problems in their relationship informed both Lemonade and 4:44.

a woman wearing a dress               © Myrna Suarez/WireImage for Parkwood Entertainment

“We were using our art almost like a therapy session,” he said of the music, adding that playing the deeply personal tracks for one another was painful — and “very, very uncomfortable.”

While the A-list pair were working on their respective albums — and a joint album they had previously been working on — emotions were running high.

“We were sitting in the eye of that hurricane,” JAY-Z said. “The best place is right in the middle of the pain. And that’s where we were sitting. And it was uncomfortable. And we had a lot of conversations. You know. [I was] really proud of the music she made, and she was really proud of the art I released. And, you know, at the end of the day we really have a healthy respect for one another’s craft. I think she’s amazing.”

Anna Falchi standing in front of a flower                     © Beyoncé Instagram

Today, it seems, JAY-Z and Beyoncé are doing better than ever. Already parents to 5-year-old daughter Blue Ivy, the couple welcomed twins Rumi and Sir in June.

a group of people sitting around each other

“It is not a secret that Beyoncé and Jay had huge problems a couple of years ago. It was obvious to everyone that spent time with them,” an insider told PEOPLE this summer. “There was always tension in the air, but they both worked very hard to get to the place where they are now … They are very excited about adding babies to the family. Jay was great during Beyoncé’s pregnancy and continues to be great. He loves being a dad and Beyoncé seems very happy.”     (People)

http://www.twitter.com/RNNetwork1

Continue reading

Image

Jennifer Lawrence Says She Wants To Take A Break From Acting And Milk Goats On A Farm |RN

Maria Pasquini
a woman in a black dress© A.M.P.A.S.Jennifer Lawrence is ready to take a break from acting to … milk goats. 

During an interview with Elle that was released on Saturday, the Academy Award-winning actress revealed that after seven years of shooting an average of three films a year, she’s ready to take a break from being one of the world’s most famous — and highly paid — actresses.

“I want to get a farm,” she told the magazine. “I want to be, like, milking goats.”

 She also plans to spent additional time working with Represent.us, an organisation which aims to end political corruption that she is currently on the board of.

Lawrence, 27, recently made headlines after news broke that she and her director boyfriend Darren Aronofsky, 48, had split after over a year of dating.

The two began seeing each other in September 2016 shortly after wrapping mother!, and their relationship continued to blossom despite their 22-year age difference.

The private couple kept mum about their relationship while promoting the movie a year later and only posed together at the New York premiere of the film.

In September, the actress briefly discussed her relationship with Vogue, sharing that she was immediately drawn to the director after meeting on the set of the film. “We had energy,” she said. “I had energy for him. I don’t know how he felt about me.”

Lawrence added that “I’ve been in relationships before where I am just confused. And I’m never confused with him.”

They were last seen getting cozy two weeks ago at the 2017 Governors Awards. (People)

http://www.twitter.com/RNNetwork1

Continue reading

Image

LA Police Investigating Hollywood Paedophile Ring Claims Made By Corey Feldman |RN

Gwilym Mumford
Watch: LAPD investigating sexual assault allegations filed by actor Corey Feldman (Provider: CityNews) 

The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating claims made by actor Corey Feldman concerning an alleged paedophile ring in Hollywood.

LAPD detective Ross Nemeroff confirmed to the Hollywood Reporter that an investigation had been launched by the department following a report filed by the former child star on Monday. “When a report is filed on something as severe as this, an investigation is opened by the robbery/homicide division, which also handles sex crimes,” he said.

Feldman, who announced on Twitter that he had filed a report to the LAPD, has long alleged that a systemic culture of underage abuse exists in Hollywood. In his 2013 autobiography Coreyography the actor claimed that both he and late actor Corey Haim were molested as children, and blamed Haim’s abuse for his death in 2010 at the age of 38.

Corey Feldman on TV in the US, October 2017.           © Getty Images Corey Feldman on TV in the US, October 2017.

Last month Feldman announced that he was seeking funding for a film that he said would expose alleged offenders. “Right off the bat, I can name six names, one of them who is still very powerful today,” he said, but added that he was unable to divulge the identity of the individuals involved due to potential legal repercussions and fears over his family’s safety.

On Wednesday, actor Charlie Sheen denied allegations that he had sexually assaulted Haim on the set of the 1986 film Lucas, when Haim was 13 and Sheen was 19. The claims, published in the National Enquirer, were made by actor Dominick Brascia, a longtime friend of Haim’s, who said that Haim had told him about the incident.

“Charlie Sheen categorically denies these allegations,” a spokesperson for the actor told the Hollywood Reporter.

Rumours of organised child abuse in Hollywood have intensified in recent weeks following both Feldman’s allegations and the re-emergence of the 2014 documentary, An Open Secret. The film, which alleges sexual predation of children by industry figures, failed to receive a theatrical or distribution deal when it was released in 2015, but has since been made available to view for free on the streaming site Vimeo, where it is said to have attracted millions of views.     (The Guardian)

http://www.twitter.com/RNNetwork1

Continue reading

Image

[Video] Lamar Odom Collapses In LA Club After ‘Several Hours’ Of Drinking |RN

Continue reading

%d bloggers like this: