By Honest Micah
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that last Friday’ abduction of female students from Government Girls Science Secondary School, Jangebe, will be the last to happen.
The president’s statement was relayed today, through Minister of Aviation, Sen. Hadi Sirika, who led a high-powered federal government delegation to sympathise with the people and government of Zamfara.
He said new measures had been developed by the federal government which would bring complete end to all forms of criminality in the nation.
“The President is saddened by the abduction of the students from Jangebe and reassures you that the government has all the resources and wherewithal to contain these criminals.
- FG Must Stop Fighting Unwinnable War Against Nationalism But Seek Peaceful Solution —Prof Obiozor |The Republican News
- BREAKING: IPOB Ready To Deploy ESN To North Over Threat By Miyetti Allah|The Republican News
- JUST IN: I Made Mistakes In The Past Because I Was Young, I’ve Changed Now —Pantami Pleads |The Republican News
“Buhari also commended Gov. Bello Matawalle of Zamfara’s efforts against armed banditry and promised a continued support to bringing lasting peace.
“The federal government will continue its partnership with Zamfara government and its citizens in resolving the security challenges facing the state,” Buhari said.