Image

IPOB Regards As Inconsequential Suspension Of Quit Notice By Arewa Youths |RN

IPOB-Arewayouths

Arewa youths, IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu with IPOB members

By Ike A. Offor
As expected, the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra has released a press statement regarding the withdrawal of quit notice handed out to the Igbo in the North by Coalition of Arewa Youths as inconsequential.
Previously, IPOB has expressed delight for the quit notice and has told Ndigbo in the North to find places in the South but especially in the Biafran region to carry on with their businesses.
Here is the press statement by the Media and Publicity Secretary of IPOB, Comrade Emma Powerful
IPOB PRESS RELEASE:
It’s inconsequential to IPOB whether the ‘quit notice’ rescinded or not because it will in no way impact the pace and direction of our effort to restore Biafra. We urge all southerners in the core North to return home before October 1 as history will most definitely repeat itself.
Southerners were massacred in the pogroms of 1966 and 1967 after similar assurances were issued then that people should remain in the North. The presence of a serving governor and senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria during the supposed press briefing confirms what we have always known that the incitement to genocide which is what the ‘quit notice’ is all about, has the blessing of the Arewa political class.
It betrays the mindset of those clamouring for One Nigeria as irredeemable blood thirsty psychopaths shielded hiding behind ethnic bigotry to unleash what will amount to the 15 mass murder of non-indigenes resident in core Arewa North. If President Buhari is at all serious about clamping down on hate speech, he should arrest those behind the ‘quit notice’ along with their sponsors.
Trying to drag the name of our revered leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu into their unintelligent blood fest will be resisted. If the idea is to cower our leader with calls for his arrest, then those behind the genocidal edict of Igbos must leave the North are even dumber than we thought. Nigeria is crumbling today before our eyes due to the arrest of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, those wishing for him to be arrested again is basically signing the death warrant of Nigeria.
Our quest to restore Biafra is unstoppable and the sooner the Islamic Arewa North knows this, the better for everyone. If Nigeria has any case against Nnamdi Kanu they should present it before the law courts not recruiting barely literate street urchins to issue a threat of mass extermination of Igbos living in the North. We are not afraid of the fabled Fulani hegemonic juggernaut that has literally steamrolled every other ethnicity in Nigeria into submission because we are Biafrans. Threats don’t have any effect on us, so our advice to Arewa North is to please stick to the October 1 deadline or else they have no honour.
COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL
MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “IPOB Regards As Inconsequential Suspension Of Quit Notice By Arewa Youths |RN

  1. Amaka Carol Offor says:

    If Arewa believe in their ability to stand without Biafra they should push for referendum for ethnic groups to chose to stay in Nigeria or not. No barrel of gun can stop Biafra. Either today or tomorrow, in peace or in pieces Biafra must come. Forced unity is slavery.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s