The dream of any man is to last a little bit longer during sex; but experience shows that it is not always the case. They ejaculate earlier than they want, sometimes too soon, such that both the man and his sex partner feel robbed of a precious moment together!
Experts say premature ejaculation happens when a man is unable to control the timing of his ejaculation, and cannot delay it a few moments, even if he wants to. This affects about one-third of men ages 18 to 59!
Well, not to worry, here are five sure ways of overcoming premature ejaculation and coasting home to the sexual experience you’ve always dreamt of!
• Wear a condom. Normally, the condom provides a small barrier between the penis and the vagina, and therefore helps to decrease sensation to the penis (especially if the condom is slightly thicker). This will help the man last longer during sex.
• Use a desensitizing condom. Consider a performance-enhancing condom that contains a numbing agent, such as lidocaine or benzocaine, inside the condom. These condoms can help many men to last a few minutes longer by slightly decreasing sensation to the penis. However, don’t rub lidocaine or benzocaine on your naked penis and then have sex without a condom. If you do, it could numb your partner’s vagina and make sex feel uncomfortable for her.
• Try the stop-start or squeeze techniques. You need to be very disciplined to practice these techniques. Here, you need to hold it, pull out from your partner and gently squeeze the head of the penis, or pull out and briefly switch to a less sensational position for a few moments. On and off like that, until you feel satisfied to finally let go.
• Consider SSRI antidepressants. You need to talk with your doctor here. Study shows that men who have problems with premature ejaculation find that Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) antidepressants help them to delay ejaculation by several minutes. This has led researchers to study certain doses of certain types of SSRIs for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
• Expand your sexual experience. Although it’s difficult for many men to believe, many women are quite happy with shorter bouts of intercourse. After all, vaginal intercourse can be demanding on their bodies. If your girlfriend or wife assures you that any technique is all right by her, then experiment! Just make sure to make the entire sexual experience pleasurable for her. Ask her what brings her the most pleasure and/or helps her to orgasm. Would she like oral sex? For you to stimulate her with a vibrator or your fingers? To kiss or make out for 10 or 20 minutes before or after intercourse? Etc. (Punchng.com)