Women have this wrong idea that men are ready to roll any day whenever it comes to sex. Yet, experts are saying that women may be wrong, and that there are actually things that men want women to know when it comes to their sexual desires.
So, learn these six things men want women to know when it comes to other room matters!
• Say yes to sex more often: Men often report being more hurt and sensitive than women when it comes to being turned down for sex, says a says psychologist, Dr. Mike Dow. So, like you, they want to be wanted. If men are not having sex, they feel like they’re not loved. This is because sex is how men express emotional closeness. When he is asking to have sex with you, it’s not just because he wants a physical release but because he wants to feel that connection with you and to you. So, men want women to say yes as often as possible, at least twice a week to stay connected. And if you have to say no for good reasons, be affectionate and loving — and reschedule.
• Initiate sex more often: Sexologists say it could be tiring and discouraging if the man is the one who always initiate sex. Since men want to be desired, experts say they would love it if you would initiate sex more often.
• Beyond my penis, explore my body: Just as you hate it when he spends maybe 30 seconds on your boobs, then goes straight for sex, he also would like you to give more attention to more than just his penis. Men love women to fondle their testicles during sex. These are erogenous hot zones that are packed with nerve endings. So, try it out and see whether he responds encouragingly, and act accordingly.
• All’s not lost if I lose an erection: Men feel emasculated, ashamed, and powerless when they go soft. The more a guy thinks about losing his erection, the more anxious he gets trying to make it come back—and the less likely that is to happen. So, take this as a cue to shift gears and touch each other in places other than your privates. The more he senses you’re liking it and that he’s really pleasing you, the more likely his erection is to come back since he won’t be thinking about himself.
• Be open to trying new things with me: Guys tell sex therapists that they’d like their women to act more uninhibited and confident when it comes to sex, and to be open to experimenting to see if different things are pleasurable for one or both of you. Variety is part of what keeps the spice alive in a relationship and men definitely need that.
• Tell me your opinion about my bedroom performance: Men want their women to be more vocal and louder in bed. Men hate it when their partners aren’t speaking up, because they would be unsure if they’re pleasuring you. So, say something! Men enjoy hearing things like, ‘That really feels good’ or ‘I’m really turned on’ or moans. (Punchng.com)