Diabetes rates are rising, in fact it is now considered an (epidemic) in the medical community.
The International Diabetes Federation reports that:
=> 1.5 Million Nigerians are confirmed Diabetic.
=> Diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death.
=> Diabetes increases heart attack risk and 68% of diabetes related death certificates report heart related problems.
=> 75% of adults with diabetes will develop high blood pressure.
=> Diabetes is the leading cause of blindness, kidney failure and nervous system disorders.
=> Diabetes costs $174 billion annually.
Diabetes is a well-established problem and a multi-billion dollar industry.
There are various causes of diabetes, which include Genetic Factor, Stress, Toxins, Adrenals and Excess Sugar
But How Do We Solve It?
All of the above contributing factors don’t usually happen by themselves.
Since the body functions as a whole, a problem in one area will usually correlate to problems in others. A combination of the factors above can be the catalyst for a full blown case of diabetes (or a lot of other diseases).
While researchers often look at a single variable when trying to discover a cure for a disease, often the best approach is one that addresses the body as a whole.
As with all diseases, the best cure is good prevention, but certain measures can help reverse disease once it has occurred. Click
Unfortunately, most people are not given the benefit of this approach. When diagnosed with diabetes, most people are told to avoid sugar (good step, not the solution). If the problem is bad enough, they are told to take medication to give the body insulin.
Insulin is also dangerous if it is left circulating the the blood. Somehow, treating too much circulating glucose and insulin with more insulin doesn’t seem like the right approach…
It isn’t just keeping blood sugar levels down through insulin control that helps diabetes, but fixing the actual problem causing the diabetes.
Addressing just one aspect of the problem (blood sugar or insulin) ignores all the other factors like poor diet, toxins, stress, gut problems, immune issues etc.
Instead, this single focuses approach can contribute to the problem, making insulin resistance worse and eventually leading to insulin dependent diabetes when the pancreas shuts down completely. Click
7 Steps To Help Your Body Recover From Diabetes.
1. Get Insulin Problems Under Control– Diabetes is triggered by insulin resistance and regaining proper insulin sensitivity can help reverse the process.
2. Get Your Fats in Good Balance– Overabundance of Omega-6 fats in the diet is a contributing factor in diabetes.
3. Fix your Gut– Not the beer gut, your intestines.
4. Exercise– Even the mainstream medical community recognizes the advantage of exercise, as it increases the muscles ability to use insulin and over time can help fix insulin resistance.
5. Lose Excess Weight– Obesity and Diabetes often go hand in hand, losing weight can help mitigate diabetes, and also lowers your risk of getting it to begin with.
6. Reduce Stress– Stress raises cortisol and can lead to hormone imbalance, insulin issues and increases risk for certain types of disease.
7. Supplement– Supplements can help your body heal from diabetes, especially while your body works to gain proper insulin reactions again.
If you have been struggling with Diabetes and would like to enjoy better health and deal with this problem in the Shortest possible time From Now…then Let Me Show You How to get this done! Click
In this free information, I will reveal the following :
=> How you can Get Rid Of Diabetes within Few Months even if everything else that you have tried didn’t work for you.
=> A Natural Supplement almost nobody is aware of that can help you overcome Uncomfortable Diabetic Symptoms.
=> And Notable Testimonial for P