Nigeria’s secret police, DSS headquarters in Abuja have released a list of wanted Biafra agitators both in Nigeria and diaspora.
Surprisingly, Emma Nmezu the Chief Liaison Officer of the Indigenous People of Biafra and Uchechi Kanu the wife of Prince Nnamdai Kanu, the director of radio Biafra and the leader of the IPOB both domiciled in London were also included.
The account’s post reads: “Biafra list on Notice board of the Nigeria SSS HQ in Aso Drive Abuja, August 2016, please expose and share. As written on the above paper: Please include the following names to the federal data base and inform all relevant security department on wanted Biafra members, please note some of the listed names are not presently in the country.
LIST OF WANTED BIAFRANS FROM THE DSS HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA:
1. Sunday Onyekachi 2. Ogechukwu Obiorah 3. Ann Okafor 4. Amaechi Sunday Kanu (Sheffield, UK)
5. Dickson Ekene 6. Ndidi Ojukwu 7. Emma Powerful 8. Emma Nmezu 9. Uchechi Kanu (London, UK)
10. Sidney Okoli (Mollorca, Spaiin) 11. Andy Obeche 12. Ifriam Ezeiwu 13. Chukwuemeka Mfon
14. Ikenna Sunday Egono 15. Chijioke Ekwueme 16. Godwin Osinachi 17. Udoka Amarachi (Dortmund, Germany)
18. Uche Martin Doludo 19. Nduka Enuma 20. Ambrose Ero 21. Clifford Mbamere
22. Andy Obina Okafor 23. Stephen Oko (Uk) 24. Onyeka Joseph 25. Eric 26. Dike Benson
27. Uche Emmanuel Uche 28. Udoka Okechukwu David 29. Martins (Austria)
30. Michael Chidi Okafor 31. Daniel Ifeanyi (USA) 32. Roland Abumere 33. Kenneth Uche Opara
34. Emenike Anyanwu 35. Obinwanne Markson Chukwujekwu 36. Chukwu I Ojiugo
37. Ezinwanne Mba 38. Jeff Amechi
NOTE: Remaining 7 names that so blurred that they couldn’t be deciphered. Any One Who Harass On The Way Of Your Duty. Sink Him or Her.
This was a statment from the Department of Secret Service DSS, of Nigeria released today.